We are located in Room 111 of the Boyd Graduate Studies Research Center, the same building that houses the University of Georgia Science Library.
Park in the parking deck of the Georgia Center for Continuing Education on Green Street at 1197 S. Lumpkin Street in Athens, Georgia. Then walk northeast a few hundred feet to find us.
Making a delivery? Click here for directions to our loading dock.
In detail, from Atlanta:
(1) Take I-85 northeast (toward Greenville).
(2) Right after passing Gwinnett Place Mall, take Ga. 316 East to Athens.
(3) Go approximately 40 miles (64 km).
(4) On the outskirts of Athens, turn right (east) on Ga. 10 Loop (U.S. 78 East), the Athens Bypass. (If you pass Wal-Mart, you've missed this turn.)
(5) Go approximately 4 miles.
(6) Take the Milledge Avenue (Ga. 15 Alt.) exit and turn left.
(7) Go approximately 1.4 miles.
(8) At the clock tower, turn right onto Lumpkin Street.
(9) Go approximately 0.6 mile, passing the Spec Towns Track and crossing Carlton Street.
(10) Immediately after the Georgia Center for Continuing Education, and across the street from the large red-brick Methodist chapel, turn right onto Green Street and proceed into the parking deck.
(11) Walk out of the parking deck at the corner opposite where you drove into it.
(12) Our building should be visible in the distance, through the trees. Continue walking away from Lumpkin Street and down Soule Street until you see it, then enter it on the north or west side (the sides facing away from the parking deck).